Here are all the details regarding the eligibility criteria, documents required, and the online registration process for applying to the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme.
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme is a scheme launched by N. Chandrababu Naidu in 2018, which has been issued to aid the needs of the unemployed masses in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The YuvaNestam scheme is also known as the Unemployment Allowance Scheme and Nirudyoga Bruthi by the locals.
The scheme aims at improving the overall development of the people living in the region by providing a fixed remuneration amount to the unemployed youth. The scheme aims to eliminate the depression associated with unemployment, assisting in keeping the individuals motivated until they secure a job for themselves.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme
Eligibility & Documents
In addition to providing all the necessary documents to prove his name, age, address, etc., he must also ensure that all the required terms to avail offer from the Mukyamantri YuvaNestham have been fulfilled like,
One must hold to be a residence of the state of Madhya Pradesh with Domicile.
A candidate must be 22-35 years of age to avail of benefits from the scheme and should have an age proof like Aadhaar, Voter’s Id, etc.
3. Proof of Unemployment
The scheme has been designed for unemployed & jobless applicants exclusively. A candidate needs to hold proof of unemployment to claim the offer.
4. Education Documents
The applicants are required to submit their educational qualification documents so that the government train and offer them placement according to their educational skills and capabilities.
5. No Provident Fund History
The individual applying for the YuvaNestham scheme must not hold any PF account.
6. Aadhaar Mandatory
All the applicants must submit a photocopy of their Aadhaar card along with the other necessary documents to prove name, age, address, etc.
7. Bank Account Mandatory
A candidate must possess a bank account of their own as the scheme benefit will be credited to the account. Applicants are required to submit the photocopy of the first page of their bank account passbook.
8. Minimum Education Qualification
The min qualification to avail the benefits of the scheme is Post Graduation, Graduation, or Diploma of two or more years.
9. BPL Section
The applicants must belong to the BPL or Below Poverty Line section. Additionally, if there is more than one unemployed candidate in the family, then they are eligible to get an unemployment benefit of Rs 2000 per month.
10. Assets Limit
A candidate must not possess movable/immovable properties like four-wheelers. Also, they must not have more than 2.5 acres of land & 5 acres of dry land. However, in Anantapuramu district, the limitation of the wetland has been extended to 5 acres & dry land to 10 acres.
11. No Loan History
A candidate who has applied for a loan of Rs 50,000 from any of the state employment schemes cannot avail benefits from the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme.
12. Not Enrolled in Insitute Currently
An applicant pursuing formal education at the time of applying is not eligible to avail of the benefits of the YuvaNestham scheme.
13. Dismissed History
An applicant that has been dismissed from any of the central or state government organizations will not be eligible to avail benefits of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme.
14. Praja Sahikara Survey
Each candidate must be enrolled under the Praja Sahikara Survey & must have completed the procedure before applying for the scheme.
15. No Government Employee in Family
The claimants must not have any individual serving as a government employee in their home. A candidate whose parents are pensioners can apply for the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Online Registration
You can avail of benefits by applying to the Yuva Nestam online registration portal. Follow the steps given below for proceeding with your Yuva Nestham registration:
- Visit the official website portal of Yuva Nestam scheme by clicking here.
- Click on the ‘Login’ or ‘Apply Now’ link
- You’ll be re-directed to the main page of the Yuva Nestam scheme.
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your registered phone number
- The Yuva Nestam registration form will show up
- Fill up the details like name, age, address, etc.
- Cross-check if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Yuva Nestam scheme.
- Complete all the steps and procedure of filling up the form
- Click on Submit button
- Your application will be submitted for enquiry
- You will receive a message of confirmation on your registered mobile number once your application goes for verification.
Note: The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham app on the Google Play store to increase the efficiency of the enrollment process. Click here to download the app.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme Benefits
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme was launched so that the unemployed youth could not only benefit from the financial aid provided by the government but also encourage them for suitable employment opportunities.
Some of the benefits of the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam are:
- Financial Aid: The youth is provided with a monthly amount of Rs 2,000 to sustain his/her daily expenses. Financial aid also helps in encouraging the individual to focus on getting jobs rather than being depressed about not having one.
- Notifications on Employment opportunities: The government intakes data regarding his/her educational qualifications, which later helps pass the employment opportunities related to his/her field to the individual.
- Skill Development Assistance: The government, under the Mukyamanthri YuvaNestham scheme, provides the registered youth with skill development training and programs that help them in thriving interview sessions for jobs later.
Mukyamanthri YuvaNestham Scheme: Regions
The Mukhyamanthri YuvaNestham was launched for young individuals who fall victim to unemployment in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The regions in Andhra Pradesh where the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam have been launched are:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Online Registration via Mobile Application:
- Download the Mukhyamanttri Yuva Nestam app from Google Play Store or just click here.
- Launch the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam app once installed
- You will see a screen asking for your Aadhaar number. Enter your Aadhaar number in the box.
- Click on ‘Nirudyoga Bhruthi Registration’ option to complete your enrollment into Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme
- The next screen will display a form that needs to be filled up by the individual
- For future employment opportunities, fill up the ‘Areas of Interest’carefully on the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam app
- Enter your ‘Education Qualifications’ and other details like address, parents name, etc.
- Next, submit the form by clicking on ‘Agree’ on the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam app.
- You’re done. The state government will carry on with the background check to confirm all the details submitted by the individual, and once that’s done, you’ll be eligible to get unemployment pension under the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam Scheme.
Yuva Nestham scheme Statistics 2019
Until now, lakhs of applicants have enrolled for the program, and new registrations are being reported daily. The figures for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme to date (January 12, 2019) are as follows:
- No. of applications Applied – 143,110
- No. of applications verified – 21,129
- Applications Opted Out – 11,693
- No. of EKYC done (Nov/Dec) – 309,516
- Applications Sanctioned – 431,819
- No. of payments (December) – 333,531
- No. of payments (November) – 294,468
Applicants can register free of charge since there is no registration fee or any other fee applicable.
Registering for all candidates is entirely free.
“Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham,” an app was launched on September 18, 2018, by Chief Minister N Chandrababu.
The app got 500,000+ installs all over India and still counting. About 17,588 number of reviews have been written with a total rating of 3.1 on the google app store
Yuvanestham on Facebook:
Yuvanestham has a page on Facebook, one of the most popular social media platforms in India. Yuvanestham is the scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh government based on unemployment, and all the information on Yuvanestham can be found on Facebook.
How many followers do Yuvanestham on Facebook?
Yuvanestham has a decent following on Facebook, and many people follow Yuvanestham on Facebook actively. Yuvanestham has nearly 2660 followers on Facebook, and around 2,596 people have liked the page of Yuvanestham on Facebook.
How active is Yuvanestham on Facebook?
- The page on Yuvanestham is partially active on Facebook.
- Whenever there is some update regarding Yuvanestham, it can be found on the Facebook page.
- Yuvanestham on Facebook also has all the other website-related information.
Note: Get access to Yuvanestham on Facebook from the given link
Yuvanestham on Twitter
Yuvanestham on Twitter has all the necessary information related to the scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Yuvanestham on Twitter also tweets about the number of people covered in the scheme.
The number of followers of Yuvanestham on Twitter
Yuvanestham on Twitter has around 500 followers, and some of the followers follow the page actively with several retweets of every post.
How much Yuvanestham is active on Twitter
- Yuvanestham on Twitter is not much active, and the last post of Yuvanestham on Twitter was on Sept 14, 2018
- The hashtag Yuvanestham on Twitter has many tweets, with many people tweeting about it once in a month.
Yuvanestham on Youtube
Yuvanestham on Youtube does not have a verified page. There are many videos made on Yuvanetham on Youtube. The videos on Yuvanestham enjoys a good viewership.
How much information can you get about Yuvanestham on Youtube?
Yuvanestham on Youtube has many videos that tell about the mission of the government for launching Yuvanestham and how many people who benefit from this scheme.
Is everything about Yuvanestham on Youtube true?
- Yuvanestham on Youtube does not have a verified page.
- You should confirm all the information you get about Yuvanestham on Youtube by a verified source.
Yuvanestham on Google Play
Yuvanestham on Google Play is the app that people can download from Google Play and get the information about Yuvanestham quickly and also get personalized access if you want to get the benefit of the scheme.
How many people have downloaded Yuvanestham on Google Play?
Yuvanestham on Google Play has around 18,000 downloads, and the app of Yuvanestham makes the people of Andhra Pradesh get the information more easily.
How are the reviews of Yuvanestham on Google Play?
- Yuvanestham on Google Play enjoys a decent rating.
- Yuvanestham on Google Play has a rating of 3.1 out of 5 with several people suggesting some changes in the app.
Note: Download the Yuvanestham on Google Play from here
Yuvanestham did not get any Budget allocation in May.
- Yuvanestham is the scheme where the unemployed youth would get Rs. 1,000 monthly.
- Around 4.3 lakh people benefitted from the Yuvanestam scheme when it started during Gandhi Jayanti.
- The previous government had planned to spend around 1200 crore on the Yuvanestham scheme.
- There was no budget allocation for Yuvanestham in May, which would have been paid in June.
- With no announcement, the future of the Yuvanestham scheme stands uncertain.
Is Yuvanestham going to end without any clarification?
The new government did not give any clarification about when would the unemployed youth would get the due monthly payment. People are hoping that maybe after the swearing-in ceremony, the government will provide any clarification about Yuvanestham.
Yuvanestham was started in October 2018, and everybody is hoping that it should continue further as around 13 lakhs of jobless youth applied for the Yuvanestham scheme. There has been a surge in the applications every month since the start, and discontinuing can receive a lot of flak from the opposition and the public.
Note: This news came in around June 6, 2019, when the government did not allocate any funds for the Yuvanestham scheme and did not pay the due monthly payment of June.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme was started with the aim to provide a basic source of income to the unemployed youths to concentrate on gaining a good job instead of looking for any opportunity to make money, which can sometimes lead individuals to wrong paths. By being part of the Yuvanestham, you create your own story by working hard to achieve your goals without being worried about fulfilling necessary living expenses.
Congress leader wants the government to revive Yuvanestham
- Congress leader N. Tulasi Reddy said that the new government should revive Yuvanestham
- Reddy also added that Yuvanestham was benefitting a large section of society, and it should not have been discontinued.
- The Yuvanestham scheme was benefitting around five lakhs of jobless youth, and ending it abruptly would mean breaking the faith of the public.
The new Government discontinued Yuvanestham abruptly
In the 2014 elections, TDP has the Yuvanestham scheme in its manifesto. Yuvanestham was started when the tenure for TDP was ending in October 2018. The joy of the jobless youth proved to be short-lived when the new government ended it in May 2019.
After TDP lost the elections, the new government discontinued the Yuvanestham scheme, and the people who were benefitting were left in dismay when no announcement was made before terminating the scheme. The Congress leader also urged the government not to discontinue any schemes which are benefitting the public even if the previous government started it.
Note: This news came in around July 8, 2019, when the new government under the leadership of Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the termination of the Yuvanestham scheme.
Overall, the government of Andhra Pradesh not only aims at providing financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state but also offers training and future placement opportunities, ensuring a bright future for the candidate. Initiatives like this support youngsters in pursuing their occupational dream with the state’s assistance.